Our newly improved and purely formulated vegan Eyebrow Definer are back with a fresh look, texture, and revamped color range. The luxuriously creamy, but not too liquid-y texture makes it easier than ever to control and apply onto brows like a pro-makeup artist. It is also long lasting, water resistant and is formulated using only ingredients that stay true to our “Hynt” promise. The star ingredients of Organic Jojoba Seed Oil and Organic Castor Seed Oil moisturize to encourage the appearance of hair growth, too!
We use carefully selected natural and organic ingredients. The EyeBrow Definer are vegan, PETA approved, gluten-free, and non-comedogenic. Free from parabens, nano-particles, bismuth oxychloride, talc, silicones, mineral oil, GMOs, artificial fragrance, artificial preservatives, FD&C dyes, carmine, and phthalates.
We recommend using our new double-ended brow brush, featuring a spoolie on one end and an angled brush applicator on the other, to achieve a precise and professional, yet naturally perfect eyebrows.
Available in 6 Shades:
- Pearl – Perfect for those with platinum- or silver-grey hair
- Blonde – For all shades of blonde
- Taupe – A super versatile shade that works across a wide range of hair colors. From blondes who want a more defined brow, all the way to rich brunettes.
- Auburn – A tone that matches a wide range of auburns from pure redheads to dark ginger tones. Not too red, not too brown, perfectly warm and balanced.
- Espresso – A dark brown shade that is rich and not too cool. Ideal for medium- to the deep dark brunettes.
- Black – A black that looks more natural and less harsh than just plain “black.” Great for those with softer black to jet black hair.
HOW TO APPLY
First, brush brows up and sideways with the spoolie side of your brow brush. Then, using the angled side of the brush, lightly dab a tiny amount on. Start about 1/3 in from the inner corner instead of at the inner corner. Apply using short dash-like strokes, following your hair growth to the outer corners. Then, using the amount you have left on the brush, finish by defining the inner 1/3 of the brow. Lastly, blend to soften lines using the spoolie side of the brush.