Upon high demand, we present you with am Eyebrow Definers set that contains three shades to choose from along with a handy angled applicator so that you can find your perfect match!
Our newly improved and purely formulated vegan Eye Brow Definers are back with a fresh look, texture, and revamped color range. The luxuriously creamy, but not too liquid-y texture makes it easier than ever to control and apply onto brows like a pro-makeup artist. It is also long lasting, water resistant and is formulated using only ingredients that stay true to our “Hynt” promise. The star ingredients of Organic Jojoba Seed Oil and Organic Castor Seed Oil moisturize to encourage the appearance of hair growth, too!
We use carefully selected natural and organic ingredients. The Eyebrow Definers are vegan, PETA approved, gluten-free, and non-comedogenic. Free from parabens, nano-particles, bismuth oxychloride, talc, silicones, mineral oil, GMOs, artificial fragrance, artificial preservatives, FD&C dyes, carmine, and phthalates.
We recommend using our new double-ended brow brush, featuring a spoolie on one end and an angled brush applicator on the other, to achieve a precise and professional, yet natural finish.
Available in 6 Shades:
- Pearl– An all new addition that we felt was a must! Perfect for those with platinum- or silver-grey hair.
- Blonde– For all shades of blonde. Why change something when it’s already great? We’ve kept this shade the same.
- Taupe– A super versatile shade that works across a wide range of hair colors. From blondes who want a more defined brow, all the way to rich brunettes. We didn’t alter this popular color, either.
- Auburn– Finally, a much-needed tone of Auburn that’s spot on for a wide range of auburns from pure redheads to dark ginger tones. Not too red, not too brown, perfectly warm and balanced.
- Espresso– Our top selling shade, now perfected. The base, dark brown shade is the same but we’ve removed the black specks that used to be a part of the color blend. Ideal for medium- to the deep dark brunettes.
- Black – A black that looks more natural and less harsh than just plain “black.” Great for those with softer black to jet black hair.