Clean & pure beauty with better-for-you ingredients
VELLUTO Pure Powder Foundation
VELLUTO Pure Powder foundation is luxuriously creamy to the touch and leaves skin feeling soft and velvety smooth providing medium coverage, which looks natural, even in daylight.
Out of Stock: Bronzed Caramel in Full and Refill Sizes. Check back for availability.
Why you will love VELLUTO Pure Powder Foundation
- The fine milled, vegan non-nano particle glides onto the skin to minimize the appearance of redness and discoloration, visibly improving skin tone and offering a nourished and balanced feel throughout the day
- Free of Titanium Dioxide that leaves a mask like finish when formulated into powder foundations, and itchy Bismuth Oxychloride, VELLUTO offers natural looking coverage that doesn’t settle into fine lines
- Available in 8 shades that are multi-dimensional and not “flat.” Designed with a unique blend of colors to fit the varying undertones of different skin tones
- The foundation is designed with organic extracts and botanical oils such as Organic Lime oil, Organic Vanilla extract, Organic Geranium oil, and Organic Patchouli oil that coats the powder for a silky texture
- Full Size Includes: VELLUTO 8g/.28 oz, VELLUTO To Go 2.5g /.09 oz, Flat Top Vegan Brush
- Refill Size Includes: VELLUTO 8g/.28 oz
- Sample Size Includes: VELLUTO 1g/.03oz
Infused with botanical ingredients
Velluto Pure Powder Foundation is blended with skin rejuvenating and healing organic extracts and oils such as ORGANIC LIME OIL, ORGANIC VANILLA EXTRACT, ORGANIC GERANIUM OIL, and ORGANIC PATCHOULI OIL; and purifying WHITE KAOLIN CLAY. We use carefully selected organic and natural ingredients. This product is vegan, PETA and Leaping Bunny approved, gluten-free, and non-comedogenic. We offer sustainable packaging. Free from parabens, nano-particles, bismuth oxychloride, talc, silicones, mineral oil, GMOs, artificial fragrance, artificial preservatives, FD&C dyes, carmine, and phthalates.
How to use
VELLUTO Pure Powder Foundation
What our customers have to say
I have ordered this a few times in the sample size...only because I am cheap! I typically only use this on the weekends when I need a little extra coverage. With these days of mask wearing I am typically makeup free but this product is really wonderful to use for those days you just want/need a little extra pretty in your world! It lasts all day and for someone like me that is forever dealing with small breakouts this product does not affect me at all. It is a great coverage and feels weightless. Plus it's organic and good for your skin....how can you ask for anything better? I typically will spot conceal with the duet concealer and then a few brushes of this and it is perfection. It provides a beautiful matte finish but not drying at all. It really looks like your natural skin...but so much better!
I have been using Hynt Beauty's products dating back to when it was under the Christopher Drummond product line. I have been mixing the Honey Chestnut and Bronzed Caramel for years to good effect. I have an East African/Native American/Northern European mix in my skin tone. It is nearly impossible to find quality, color-nuanced products. I appreciate this company's approach and customer service. I look forward to Hynt adding to its product line.
I love Hynt I've strayed and tried other makeup names and they don't live up to hynt. I love how natural it looks and it last all day. I'll here to stay.
I have recently switched all my makeup to organic makeup and I’m a huge makeup fanatic I love and have to have full coverage and I recently tried this product and wasn’t completely happy with it-I was wearing it over my fit glow foundation and before I gave up on it I decided to just try it completely alone and I’m obsessed it literally looks just like my favorite Lancôme powder foundation! So my recommendation is use it completely alone and the brush that It comes with!
Absolutely love this powder foundation! It looks so flawless on my face!