Flat Top Foundation Brush
The Flat Top Foundation Brush features dense bristles and a full shape that allows for an easy, professional-level application of all-over face powders and liquid foundations.
Why you will love Flat Top Foundation Brush
- Holds onto the powder more securely so that product is not wasted in between the container to the face. This also allows for better control of coverage levels and a more precise application.
- The balance between the short handle (2.63″) and the densely packed bristles (1.38″h x 1.63″ diameter) is designed for precision and control.
- Soft Japanese Taklon synthetic, cruelty free, vegan approved bristles, manufactured to minimize shedding
- Ferrules made from nickel-free, aluminum-plated brass
- Wooden handles made from FSC certified well managed forests
Infused with botanical ingredients
Our brushes and tools are handmade by a premier brush maker using the highest quality standards. Our manufacturer is FSC certified which ensures products come from forests that are managed in a responsible and sustainable manner. They also have the prestigious certification, SMETA, which is the world’s leading social audit for labor, health, safety, environment and business ethics. Our manufacturer additionally passed ISO 9001 accreditation.
What our customers have to say
LOVE THIS BRUSH!! I am new to using brushes to apply my makeup and I love the coverage it gives. Easy to clean and love that it is vegan. That was key for me.
I usually don't invest as much in brushes as I should but I am so glad this came with the Finale powder so I could try it. The nice thing about this brush being flat is that it picks up the product and deposits it right where you put it, rather than falling down in the bristles, as with other brushes. I use it to pat powder on my face and feel it really helps set my makeup.
This is the best mineral makeup brush I have ever used. It doesn't make the powder 'fly' and there is no waste whatsoever. It is so plush and incredibly soft against my skin. I will never use an animal hair brush again which is disgusting to me.