Flat Top Foundation Brush
The Flat Top Foundation Brush features dense bristles and a full shape that allows for an easy, professional-level application of all-over face powders and liquid foundations.
Why you will love Flat Top Foundation Brush
• Holds onto the powder more securely so that product is not wasted in between the container to the face. This also allows for better control of coverage levels and a more precise application.
• The balance between the short handle (2.63″) and the densely packed bristles (1.38″h x 1.63″ diameter) is designed for precision and control.
• Soft Japanese Taklon synthetic, cruelty free, vegan approved bristles, manufactured to minimize shedding
• Ferrules made from nickelfree, aluminum-plated brass
• Wooden handles made from FSC certified well managed forests
Infused with botanical ingredients
Our brushes and tools are handmade by a premier brush maker using the highest quality standards. Our manufacturer is FSC certified which ensures products come from forests that are managed in a responsible and sustainable manner. They also have the prestigious certification, SMETA, which is the world’s leading social audit for labor, health, safety, environment and business ethics. Our manufacturer additionally passed ISO 9001 accreditation.